New Webinar: E-Newsletters that Make Your Donors Want to Give!
Date: June 6th
Time: 1pm EDT, 12pm CST, 11am MT, 10am PST
90 minute webinar
Have you ever been frustrated by your nonprofit’s e-newsletter?
Is it that you’re not allowed to write it without a committee?
Is it that no one opens it?
Or you don’t know if anyone does?
Are you frustrated that few people give through your e-newsletter?
Do you want to solve your problems and help your e-newsletter make money for your nonprofit?
Naturally, you want the best for your cause, and you want to figure out how to get more people to give.
Join us for a 90 minute webinar on June 6th, 1pm EDT, 10am PST and we will address all of these frustrations and come up with solutions for you.
You will learn:
- How to get MORE people to sign up for your emails
- Potent Calls to Action for your E-newsletter
- 16 kinds of headlines to help your donors give
- Joking around: How to avoid getting too serious about your cause
- The 5 reasons people share your e-newsletter
- Even More Subject Lines to get people to Open
- Getting Donors to Click Donate or Buy
- Sample Surveys to help you segment your subscribers
- Example welcome emails to keep your subscribers happy
- 4 Simple emails that lead people to take action
- And of course, cute pictures
New! Bonus Materials:
- Headline checklist of some potent openers to get donors to open your nonprofit e-newsletters
- Photo checklist to help you convince more donors to give with better photographs of your cause.
- And an extra special Bonus! As a special gift to webinar attendees, you may also email your current enewsletters and we will discuss how to improve them directly in the webinar.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Previous attendees have said:
My open rate improved from 3% to 17% after taking your webinar!
About the Presenter:
Mazarine Treyz has written hundreds of e-newsletters with an average open rate of 30-50%. She has raised thousands of dollars with e-newsletters for nonprofits, and has raised thousands for her business as well via e-newsletters. Mazarine Treyz writes e-newsletters for clients in the nonprofit and HR industries.
Previous speaking engagements include: IRS/SBA webinars, SBDC online courses, Scleroderma Leadership Foundation Conference, Meals on Wheels National webinars, Texas Association of Nonprofit Organizations, Center for Nonprofit Organizations at Austin Community College, Young Nonprofit Professionals Network, and more.