Are you dedicated and obsessed with getting things done for your job, but there’s always 10 more things than you can actually do?
And of course you’re on salary so no matter how much more you work, you don’t get more money. And people seem to find things wrong, but never notice what’s going right? Oh, plus, no budget for raises, and of course no budget to hire help for you.
It’s enough to make us all head-desk.
Luckily, feminist Ryan Gosling wants you to have volunteers. Volunteers to just help you get it all done. And so do I. That’s why I’m offering a free webinar to you, right now.
How can you find volunteers?
What can volunteers do for you?
How can you keep volunteers?
Do you need in-person volunteers?
Do you want virtual volunteers? What could they do for you?
Take this Free webinar on August 29th, 3pm EDT, 2pm CST, 1pm MT, 12pm PDT. It’s a quick, 45 minute webinar.
Here’s what we’re going to cover.
- What are 7 fabulous sources of volunteers?
- How to write compelling volunteer job descriptions
- 5 different kinds of volunteers and how to reach them
- Key phrases to retain volunteers
- How to identify which volunteers will help you fundraise?
- What are example tasks that volunteers can perform?