What Can We Do Together?
- Fundraising Coaching
- Speaking: Webinars, Workshops, Panels, Keynotes, or other speaking engagements.
- Fundraising: Energizing Board retreats, Planning and Strategy, Sponsorships, Events, Grantwriting, Appeal letters, Marketing, Training your staff and board to raise funds and market your nonprofit, etc.
- Webinar presenter training: Are you afraid your webinars are too boring? Learn how to make your webinars SO GOOD that you’re getting repeat customers!
- Digital Marketing consulting for businesses: Discuss your desire to engage in the social media realm, research your industry, locate where relevant conversations are occurring and craft custom recommendations for action, as well as implementation.
I offer one on one sessions to help you. Call 512-763-5161 for more information.
If you need fundraising assistance, I can help you with:
- Board retreats
- Planning and Strategy
- Sponsorships & Events
- Appeal letters
- Training your staff and board to raise funds and market your nonprofit
Want to request a proposal? Tell me where you’re at by emailing me at info at wildwomanfundraising.com
Do you need career coaching for the nonprofit field?
I have helped people find jobs since 2007. I have written hundreds of cover letters, reviewed thousands of resumes, and run successful career fairs with thousands of attendees and over 50 vendors. I speak on the nonprofit sector with key topics such as
- “Breaking into Grantwriting”
- “Marketing yourself online to get that job offer”
- “Your Transferable Skills”
- “The Nonprofit Career Ladder”
- “Marketing your nonprofit”
- “Nonprofit resume writing and cover letters”
- “Acing that nonprofit interview”
- “Jumpstart your jobsearch with Web 2.0″
- “Your first 90 days at your nonprofit job”
- “How to be a nonprofit consultant”
If you would like one on one coaching to find a nonprofit job or become a nonprofit consultant, I can help you.
Sessions cost $200 for one hour. We pack a lot into that hour, and you walk away with worksheets and resources that will help you succeed in your job search or career transition. You come with good questions. I give you resources from her book, The Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising, and can give you an overview or walk you step by step through the process of getting hired.
Call 512-763-5161 or email info at wildwomanfundraising.com to learn more.
I think you’re the most amazingest wildest woman fundraiser out there. I’ve told so many people about how smart and wonderful you are, including some fancy-pants manhattan consultant who offered a free event audit. Thanks so much for everything. -Molly Ola Pinney, Founder/ CEO, Global Autism Project
“That was a great session! I didn’t realize I could learn so much in an hour and a half I am the first person in our organization of 20 years with the title fund developer–a lot of folks are counting on me. All of the resources you shared will be invaluable!” -Linda Parson, Birthing Project USA
“Excellent presentation on sponsorships, helpful, informative, and motivating! -John Panarese, Executive Director, Animal Rescue League of Fall River, MA”