When I worked at a domestic violence shelter, I was tearing my hair out trying to find new donors.
It’s hard when you come into a nonprofit not knowing who your donors are, why they give or why they’ve stopped giving, AND
It’s hard to fight the organizational culture which may be totally disorganized and not have time to train you.
Furthermore, if your nonprofit doesn’t have systems in place to thank donors, you’re almost doomed before you start.
So how do you overcome
- No organizational memory?
- No culture of celebrating donors?
- No database?
- No data on your donors?
- No responsive mailing list?
OR how do you get new donors if your current ones are tapped out?
I have the answer for you!
Would you like 100 new donors by July 9th?
You’re about to discover how you can get 100 new donors in the next 90 days.
What would 100 new donors mean for you and your organization? Would you be able to fund a new program? …hire another staff member? …would you feel less stressed about finances? What would your board members think if you brought in 100 donors in the next 90 days?
We’ve created a 12 week simple system that takes the guesswork out of finding donors. It’s perhaps the fastest and simplest way to finding new donors you’ve ever come across.
In a nutshell, each week you’ll get an interview, and a packet with worksheets and checklists to help you apply everything you learn DIRECTLY and IMMEDIATELY to your fundraising office.
Here’s what’s in this all-in-one donor-finding system.
I’m one of twelve fundraising experts who have come together to create the “100 Donors in 90 Days” system for you. Here’s who will be helping you find new donors:
- Tom Ahern (Super appeal letter writer and author of many nonprofit fundraising books)
- Gail Perry (Fired Up Fundraising! All about getting your board to fundraise for you!)
- Ken Burnett (Generous and Kind! Direct mail copywriting guru!)
- John Haydon (Who knows more about building your nonprofit list through social media than John Haydon? Answer: no one)
- Kerri Tilby (Author of The Seriously Good Guide to Fundraising” and NZ fundraiser)
- Mazarine Treyz (That’s me! Author of The Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising, called one of the top 10 books of 2010 by Beth Kanter!)
- Andrea Kihlstedt (Major Donor and Capital Campaign wonk, principal of Asking Matters!)
- David Mersky (Lecturer about Jewish Philanthropy & Fundraising)
- Shanon Doolittle (I just met Shannon at the Nonprofit Technology Conference! She knows fundraising!)
- Amy Eisenstein (Author of 50 Asks in 50 Weeks, published by CharityChannel)
- Pamela Grow (You want more operating grants? You’ve GOTTA talk with Pam Grow)
- Marc A. Pitman (The Bowtie Guy! Charges upwards of $250/hour for his fundraising advice! So you’d think this program would be expensive. But it isn’t.)
Talk about a brain trust! I feel so honored to be part of this list! Want more info? Click here!
So, what do you get? 12 expert interviews and 12 action guides! Apply what you’re learning, INSTANTLY!
This program is a steal at $149. But as a special offer to WildWomanFundraising.com readers, 501 Videos is offering it for $50 off until April 20th!
Getting 100 new donors is powerful for any nonprofit. Even if your shop is bigger than one person, think of what 100 new donors in the next 90 days could mean for you!
As part of this special first week, 501 Videos is even throwing in 10 Movie Mondays episodes on stewarding donors! Not only will you attract new donors, you’ll be able to keep them!
Is it for big shops or small shops or just USA fundraising?
If you’d like to get “100 Donors in 90 Days”, just click the link below: